With over 35 years of combined Para Planning experience, Matthew and Shane can assist with a variety of Statements of Advice, Records of Advice and Strategy Documents on any number of financial strategies ranging from, but not limited to:
- Superannuation Rollovers.
- Personal and employer superannuation contributions.
- Superannuation Splitting.
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- SMSF Gearing.
- Managed or Direct Investments.
- Separately and Individually Managed Accounts.
- Transition to Retirement Strategies.
- Account Based Pensions.
- Guaranteed Income Streams.
- Investment Bonds.
- Life Insurance.
- Estate Planning including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Guardianship Testamentary trusts.
- Company and Family trusts structures.
- Personal Gearing and Margin Lending.
- Debt Management.
- Debt Recycling
- And more…
If you need something not listed above, please contact us and someone from mnh Para Planning and Administration will contact you as soon as possible.
Tired of spending all your time on the phone battling with fund managers to collect details on your client’s accounts or need help comparing superannuation and insurance products, or simply want an insurance quote; well all you need to do is send us a work request.
Our experienced administration department can undertake:
- Superannuation Discoveries.
- Insurance Discoveries.
- Superannuation and Insurance Comparison Reports.
- Insurance Quotes (Specific and Comparisons).
- Data Entry
- Product Documentation (Applications, Ongoing Client Management)
- End to End Administration
- Pre-Prospect Appointment
- Post-Prospect Meeting
- Pre-SoA/RoA Delivery Meeting
- Post SoA/RoA Presentation Meeting
- Advice Implementation
- Annual Review Preparation
- Post Annual Planning Meeting
Our Process is Simple
1. Lodge a tailoured easy to use work request with all relevant documents through our free Client Adviser Account or simply email us.
2. We will then review your work request and ask for additional information, clarification or provide suggested strategies where appropriate.
3. Within 3 to 7 business days one of our senior staff members will review the completed work and email you a word copy for your perusal.